Each month, FamilySearch will publish a collective list of new changes and updates to the FamilySearch website. This list includes changes to Family Tree as well as all other part of FamilySearch. In some cases, these changes will also be published as individual articles where the needs to do so exists.
570 Million New Record HintsRecord hints continue to improve the accuracy of information in Family Tree and help our patrons find more names of ancestors. An additional 570 million record hints were released on January 22.
Hinting by the numbers:
- December 23: We released 14 million new record hints.
- January 22: We released another 570 million new record hints.
- On average, 98 percent of the hints are accurate.
- Because of the January 22 release, record hints were added to 120 million deceased people who did not have hints before.
- Approximately 1 out of every 10 records attached also adds a new person to Family Tree.
- 6 million hints are now attached to Family Tree.
- Over a million records are being added to Family Tree each week.
- On Sunday, January 25, we hit an all-time record high with 197,090 hints attached to Family Tree.
READ MORE (Click)